Last updated: 01/26/20221. Welcome
1.1 We hope that you are happy with any products that you order from our website (the "Site"). However, if you are unhappy with the products you have ordered through the Site (the "Products") or you change your mind, you may be able to return them to us and receive a refund.
1.2 This cancellation and returns policy (the "Cancellation and Returns Policy") sets out when and how you can return Products to us if you change your mind or if there is something wrong with them, and what we can do in response.
2. Cancelling your order if you changed your mind
1.2This Cancellation and Returns Policy forms part of the general Terms and Conditions, and terms defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meanings when used here. Please read this Returns Policy alongside the Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Products.
2.1 You can change your mind and cancel the contract between you and us for any reason provided that you do so at any time after placing your order through our Site up to 14 calendar days from when you or a third party nominated by you (other than the carrier) has received the Products.
2.2 If your order contains several Products and those Products are delivered separately, or your order is split into several shipments, you can change your mind at any time up to 14 calendar days from when the last Product in your order or the last shipment is delivered to you or a third party nominated by you (other than the carrier).
2.3 You do not need to tell us why you are cancelling your order if you tell us that you wish to do so within the periods set out in paragraphs 1 or 2.2.
2.4 Please see paragraph 5 headed "How to Cancel" below for information about how to cancel and return your order.
3. Cancelling your order where we have made an error or changed our terms or the Products
2.5 You will not be able to change your mind and return any Products that:
- were made to any specifications, instructions or designs submitted by you, or that have been personalised or customised for you;
- were sealed and which are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene purposes, if you have unsealed them after receipt;
- became mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or
- you purchased in connection with your business, trade, profession or craft.
3.1 You can also cancel your order if:
- we have made changes to the Products or the Terms and Conditions to which you do not agree;
- we have told you about an or description of the Products you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed with the order;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 calendar days;
- there is a risk that supply of the Products may be significantly delayed; or
- you have a legal right to cancel because of something we have done wrong.
4. Cancelling your order if we have done something wrong
3.2 If you end the agreement for one of the reasons set out in this paragraph 3, we will refund you any amounts that you have already paid to us in respect of those Products, subject to any deductions as may be permitted in paragraph 7 or that may otherwise be allowed by law.
5. How to cancel
4.1 If the Products are faulty, mis-described or not fit for purpose, you either have a right to reject them and obtain a refund or we are unable (or refuse) to repair or replace the Products within a reasonable time you may be able to cancel the contract and obtain a full or partial refund (including any legally required delivery charges, costs, or taxes in returning the Products to us). We reserve the right to verify and independently test any claims that the Products are faulty, misdescribed or otherwise not fit for purpose. Please see paragraph 18 of the Terms and Conditions for more information about our responsibility to you in respect of the Products, including repairs, replacements and returns of faulty or mis-described Products, or Products that are not fit for purpose.
6. How to return Products
5.1 If you would like to cancel your order please let us know by:
- submitting the information to us by the email in the "Contacting Us" paragraph of the Terms and Conditions; or
- contacting us by the email or phone number in the "Contacting Us" paragraph of the Terms and Conditions to tell us that you would like to cancel your order.
We have a 30-Day Hassle Free Return Policy, and our goal is to make your return simple and easy. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we want to fix it. Simply return the form included with your package along with any item from your order in original condition (with tags) for a refund or exchange. If returning defectively manufactured merchandise, please contact our customer service team to arrange for the return/exchange.
Note: To receive an exchanged item more quickly, return your item(s) for a refund and place a new order today. You will be responsible for shipping fees associated with the return/exchange. The method of shipping the item(s) back to us is your choice; we recommend you receive a tracking number when returning your package to ensure proof of delivery. Please note there will be an additional shipping charge for the new package if you request an exchange. It will take 2-10 business days from the date received for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. If requesting an exchange, it may take up to 10 business days for your new order to ship.
Please send domestic returns to: Legends Global Merchandise, ATTN: Returns, 7900 Rockville Road, Indianapolis IN 46214. International returns must refer to the section above. Personalized and collectible items are non-refundable and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Product may be returned in method of your choice at your expense. We recommend insuring the package and using a service that can provide tracking information to ensure successful delivery. We are not responsible for lost returns.
- At your request we will issue a prepaid shipping label. The return shipping fees will be deducted from the amount of your return (shipping fee will be quoted over the phone when requesting the return label. By accepting the prepaid return label, if we determine at our sole discretion that the merchandise you return is not eligible for return or exchange, you authorize us to charge the return shipping cost to your original payment source.
- If you are returning manufacturer defective merchandise, we will pay the cost of return shipping only if you use the postage prepaid return label. If you choose to use your own shipping method, we will not reimburse shipping cost.
- All returned merchandise is subject to quality inspection. We will not accept worn/damaged merchandise for exchange or refund. If items are returned in unacceptable condition, they will be returned to you at your expense.
- The original shipping cost will not be refunded upon returning your item.
- NOTE: CDs, DVDs or other electronic media may only be returned if in the original unopened package. Undergarments are non-returnable.
- Due to the collectible nature and high value of Personalized Jerseys, Memorabilia and Auction categories, these items are non-returnable. All sales are final.
- NO RETURNS / EXCHANGES AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
7.1 If you are entitled to reimbursement, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is earlier.
7.2 We will not issue you a refund if the Product being returned does not match the Product that you ordered, or where the Product was not ordered through our Site.
7.3 If you exercise your right to cancel the contract after your Products have been delivered, you will be responsible to us for any diminished value of the Products resulting from any unfair or unreasonable wear and tear of the Products. We will consider wear and tear to be unfair or unreasonable if it results from handling the Products in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products (such as how you would normally handle the Products in a shop). We may make a deduction from any reimbursement you are entitled to from us for such loss in value of any Products we supply.
7.4 If you have selected any enhanced delivery methods when submitting your order, we will not refund you the difference between our standard delivery rates and the additional amount paid for any enhanced delivery method if we have agreed to pay the return shipping by providing a prepaid shipping label.
7.5 We will refund you through the payment method used by you to pay for your order, unless we have explicitly agreed to a different method with you. We will do this as soon as possible and in any event within 14 calendar days of when we receive the returned Products from you or you supply evidence of having sent back the Products (whichever is earlier). We will not charge any fees for the payment of the refund.
7.6 In some cases, you may ask to exchange the Products rather than receive a refund, for example if we have accidentally sent you an item in the wrong size. If we accept your request, we will communicate with you regarding the return of any Products, the process for the exchange, and the expected delivery of any replacement Products.